The Radioactive Performance Reactor System is a complete, ready-to-install, plug-n-play water/methanol injection system specifically designed for the Can-Am X3 platform and Evolution Powersports tuning and components. Hundreds of hours have gone into designing, developing, testing and tuning. Our goal was to make this system simple, safe and complete for the end-user. Although this system is simple on the surface, the technology and capability of this system is far from it. The Reactor Control Unit allows us to create 3D water/methanol fueling maps, control boost, monitor fuel level, add traction control and much more. We have built-in fail-safes that will dump boost to wastegate pressure and notify you via the cluster if a problem is detected. The included cluster for the Reactor System gives you a digital display, LED indicators for system power, low fuel level and system active. The digital display can display boost pressure, RPMs, vehicle speed, water/methanol flow and future integration to display AFR. As we add new features and updates, the system can be user-updated through our easy to use Reactor software. Installation can be done in one afternoon. There are numerous benefits of running our Reactor System, a few of which include:
- Significantly cooler intake air temperatures
- Ability to run the Stage 4RWi-X100 and Stage 6 Big Turbo on 91 octane PUMP GAS
- Nearly a 10% power INCREASE over 110 octane on a Stage 6 setup
- Much more consistent power with back to back WOT runs
- CHEAP fuel
- Increased fuel economy (significant increase compared to E85 setups!)
- The Reactor System includes:
- Snow Performance 300psi UHO extreme environment pump
- Application-specific Snow Performance Hyper-Sonic WMI nozzles
- Nozzle holders and anti-siphon check valve
- High-flow water-methanol fast acting solenoid
- High pressure black pre-cut nylon tubing
- Radioactive Performance Reactor ECU
- Radioactive Performance tubing nozzle mounting adapter
- Radioactive Performance throttle body adapter with integrated nozzle mount
- 40-Micron in-line methanol filter
- Rotopax 1.0 or 1.75 gallon tank with integrated low-level switch
- Low-level LED indicator
- Axia Alloys cage-mounted tank mount
- Axia Alloys cage clamps
- Radioactive Performance plug-n-play wiring harness
- Radioactive Performance gauge cluster *Choice of three different styles*
- V1 “Teardrop” Cluster Mount – our original display that mounts on the right side of the OEM cluster
- V2.1 Surface Mount – designed to be smaller and to be mounted on any flat surface
- V2.2 Flush Mount – designed specifically for our customers running custom carbon and aluminum dash setups, display sits behind the dash with an acrylic faceplate mounting on the exterior of the dash.
- Complete, detailed installation instructions
- Application-specific 3D fueling and cooling map – NO GUESS WORK!
- World-Class technical support from Radioactive Performance
We have spent over a year designing, developing, testing and improving this system. We have tested this system all across the US from triple digit temperatures in Death Valley to the corn fields in Wisconsin and everywhere in between. We have seen nothing but positive results on both the stock turbo and the Stage 6 Sandblaster turbo. If you have any questions at all, please contact us.
For all instructions and software, please see our support page.